Your vehicle needs proper wheel alignment to make sure you’re safe going down the road in Winston-Salem.
When it comes to the routine maintenance of your vehicles, there are a few things you probably know that you should do on a regular basis, like making sure to have an oil change and topping off your engine fluids. But would you know whether to ask for a wheel alignment as part of your car care routine, too?
At Webber Offroad, we recommend having your wheel alignment checked if you are experiencing any of the following:
- When your steering wheel is straight, your car pulls to the right or left going down the road.
- You have a shimmy in the front or back end.
- You’ve accidentally bumped a curb with one or more tires.
- You’ve been in an accident with another vehicle, even if it was a minor fender-bender.
- You’ve recently had your brakes checked or replaced.
Your vehicle needs proper wheel alignment for several reasons, including that it makes you safer going down the road. Having your wheels properly aligned also ensures reduced wear and tear on the other parts of your car. Having our team at Webber Offroad complete an initial assessment of your wheel alignment when you come in for other routine servicing is a great way to ensure that your wheels are in good shape and ready for the road.
At Webber Offroad, we are your go-to car care shop in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and we’re here for you when you need a quick tune-up or have questions about a car repair. Our goal is always to leave you feeling confident you’ve received great care and that you are part of the Webber Offroad family! Contact us or stop by today to schedule a wheel alignment.